Nalla says will continue Anwar exposes despite being sued
KUALA LUMPUR, March 24 — Datuk K.S Nallakaruppan said today he will continue his allegations against Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, and that he will not be silenced even if he was sued by the opposition leader.
The United Malaysian Indians party (MUIP) president told Anwar to immediately initiate legal action against him and bring the matter to court, so that he can expose Anwar’s alleged wrongdoings then.
“I have already received the court notice from Anwar on March 22 to retract my previous statement, to reply the notice and to not come up with any other statements.
“I will not reply and I will keep making statements against Anwar, I want to see how long he can drag this case to court. I will expose all in court,” he told reporters here.
He said he wanted to show Malaysia who Anwar “really is.”
Nallakaruppan, who was one of Anwar’s close friends, had alleged that the PKR defacto leader was unfit to lead the country because he was involved in bisexual activities.
He claims that he had personally witnessed Anwar engage in the alleged activities with both men and women.
Anwar has said that he will sue Nallakaruppan and Utusan Malaysia for RM100 million for the publishing the allegations.
“Nalla’s claims are false, politically-motivated and a violation of journalism ethics,” said PKR vice-president N Surendran earlier this week.